Buttock implants in Antalya | What Makes Antalya The Best Choice for Butt Implants
Buttock Implants in Turkey
Buttock implants are cosmetic surgery involving silicone implants in the buttocks to enhance their size and shape. The implants are typically made of soft silicone material and are available in various sizes and shapes to suit the patient’s preferences. Buttock implants in Antalya are performed under general anesthesia, and the surgeon makes an incision in the crease between the buttocks. The implants are then carefully inserted into the buttock muscles or placed above them, and the incision is closed using sutures.
The recovery period after buttock implant surgery can take several weeks, during which time the patient must avoid sitting or lying on their back. Pain and discomfort are expected during the first few days after surgery. Patients may need to take pain medication to manage these symptoms. Patients should also avoid strenuous physical activity for several weeks after buttock implants.
Buttock Implants Vs. Brazilian Butt Lift
Both buttock implants and Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBL) are cosmetic procedures that aim to enhance the appearance of the buttocks. However, there are several differences between the two procedures:
- Procedure: Buttock implants in Antalya involve the insertion of silicone implants into the buttocks. BBL procedure involves fat transfer from other areas of the body to the buttocks
- Results: Buttock implants provide a permanent increase in buttock size, while the results of BBL may be less predictable and may require multiple procedures for optimal results
- Recovery: The recovery period after buttock implant surgery is generally longer and more restrictive than after BBL, as patients are typically advised to avoid sitting or lying on their back for several weeks after the procedure
- Risks: Both procedures carry risks, but the risks associated with buttock implants in Antalya may be higher due to the presence of a foreign object in the body
Buttock Implant Alternatives
There are several alternatives to buttock implants in Antalya that can help enhance the buttocks’ appearance. These include:
- Butt Lift: A butt lift involves removing excess skin and fat from the buttocks to improve their shape and contour. This procedure is typically recommended for patients who have lost a significant amount of weight or have sagging buttocks due to aging
- Butt Augmentation with Sculptra: Sculptra is an injectable filler that stimulates collagen production and helps improve the buttocks’ volume and shape. This non-surgical procedure requires multiple treatments and may not provide as dramatic of results as surgery
- Exercise and Diet: Regular exercise and a healthy diet can help to tone and firm the buttocks, leading to a more sculpted and defined appearance. Strength-training exercises that target the glutes, such as squats and lunges, can be particularly effective
The Procedure for Buttock Implant
The process of buttock implants in Antalya involves several steps:
- Consultation: The first step is to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in buttock implant surgery. During the consultation, the surgeon will assess the patient’s overall health, examine the buttocks, and discuss the patient’s goals and expectations for the surgery
- Anesthesia: On the day of the surgery, the patient will be given general anesthesia to ensure that they are comfortable and pain-free during the procedure
- Incision: The surgeon will make a small incision in the crease between the buttocks, through which the implant will be inserted
- Placement: Depending on the patient’s anatomy and goals, the implant is carefully inserted into the buttock muscles or placed above them. The implant is then positioned to achieve the desired shape and size
- Closure: Once the implant is in place, the incision is closed using sutures or surgical glue
- Recovery: After the surgery, the patient must take several weeks to recover. They will need to avoid sitting or lying on their back and refrain from any strenuous physical activity for several weeks to allow the incision to heal properly
- Follow-up: The patient will have several follow-up appointments with the surgeon to monitor their progress and ensure that the implant is settling into place properly
Cost of Buttock Implants in Antalya
On average, the cost of buttock implant surgery in Antalya can range from approximately 4000-6000 USD. The cost of this surgery in the USA can range from approximately $7,000 to $15,000 or more. And in the UK, a buttock implant costs you about £5,000 to £10,000 or more.
Medgol Medical Tourism Center; Buttock Implants in Antalya
Antalya is a popular destination for cosmetic surgery for several reasons. Here are two of them:
- Experienced and Qualified Surgeons: Antalya has many highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeons trained in the latest techniques and technologies. Many of these surgeons have trained and worked abroad in countries like the USA and Europe before returning to Turkey to practice. This means that patients can benefit from the skills and expertise of world-class surgeons at a lower cost
- High-Quality Facilities: Antalya has state-of-the-art medical facilities that meet international standards. These facilities are equipped with the latest technology and equipment, which helps to ensure that patients receive the highest quality care possible. Additionally, many of these facilities are located in luxury hotels, which can provide patients with a comfortable and relaxing environment to recover after their surgery
Medgol is one of the best medical tourism agencies in Antalya, which can guarantee that all your cosmetic surgeries will be done in the best possible way. We at Medgol have reduced our patients’ extra expenses with the different packages we offer them. With Medgol, you will experience your dreamy medical journey.