Blepharoplasty in Antalya | best medical services from the best specialists
Top Blepharoplasty Procedure In Antalya
Blepharoplasty or eyelid cosmetic surgery is one of the facial cosmetic surgeries that is performed in Antalya to rejuvenate or improve the appearance of the upper or lower eyelids. By doing this procedure, it is possible to improve the drooping of the eyelid skin, the puffy appearance, and the unevenness caused by the protrusion or improper placement of the fat compartments around the eyes. This operation has a huge effect on the beauty and freshness of the face and increases the effect of the look much more than before. In this article, we are going to discuss blepharoplasty in Antalya, Turkey.
The Aging Process Of The Eyelids
Reasons For Performing The Eyelid Surgery in Antalya
As long as you are generally healthy, do not smoke, have no other serious eye problems, and are realistic about your goals for surgery, you may be a good candidate for blepharoplasty. In some cases, blepharoplasty is combined with another procedure, such as a brow lift, facelift, or skin rejuvenation. Eyelid surgery in Antalya can be used for the following:
- To treat loose or sagging skin as it creates layers on the eyelid and affects the natural appearance of the upper eyelid. These disorders can also affect vision
- To treat fat deposits in the eyes that appear in the form of puffiness in the eyelids
- To treat bags under the eyes
- To treat the drooping lower eyelid which shows whiteness under the cornea
- To treat the excess skin and wrinkles in the lower eyelid
Who Are Candidates For Eyelid Cosmetic Surgery In Antalya?
The best candidates for cosmetic eyelid surgery are those who are at least 35 years old and the sagging skin of the eyelid or puffiness under the eyes has caused unpleasant changes in their face. In exceptional cases, younger people who have the above problems due to special reasons such as genetics can be also subjected to eyelid surgery in Antalya.
To perform blepharoplasty surgery in Antalya, a person must be healthy in general and not have any special disease. One should also have realistic and reasonable expectations of the surgery and its results. For this reason, seeing other people’s before-and-after surgery pictures and possibly consulting with those who have already undergone surgery can be helpful. In addition, it should be noted that blepharoplasty surgery does not improve the following:
- Black circles around the eyes
- Eyebrow drooping (additional or separate surgery is needed to fix this problem)
- Wrinkles that appear around the eyelid, between the eyebrows, and the forehead (Botox injection is a suitable method to correct these cases)
Types of Blepharoplasty Techniques in Turkey
Blepharoplasty in Turkey is performed using different techniques and has different types, including upper eyelid surgery (which is performed on the upper eyelid in order to remove sagging skin, excess fat, and wrinkles), lower eyelid surgery (which is performed on the lower eyelid to remove puffiness and wrinkles under the eyes), and surgery of both upper and lower eyelids (which is performed on both eyelids and is called combined upper and lower blepharoplasty).
As mentioned before, blepharoplasty improves the appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. Non-surgical options that eliminate the visible signs of aging around the eyes are also available, including:
- Botox injection: Botox is a muscle relaxant that is injected in several areas around the eyes to eliminate wrinkles and restore the youthful appearance of the eyes
- Gel injection: There are gels or fillers that are injected around the eyes to eliminate wrinkles and help to eliminate puffiness under the eyes
- Fat injection: This treatment involves injecting your own body fat taken from another part of the body under the eyes in order to eliminate puffiness and improve the appearance of the eyes
- PlexR or plasma therapy: This method, which is known as non-surgical blepharoplasty, uses the fourth form of matter, which is plasma (ionized gas). It creates controlled damage on the skin of the eyelid, lifts and rejuvenates this area
Necessary Measures Before Blepharoplasty
Before scheduling a blepharoplasty procedure in Antalya, you will meet with your doctor to discuss your medical history and expectations from the surgery. You will be told not to take aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or any other medication that increases bleeding for a certain period of time before and after surgery. The process goes something like this:
- Physical examination: the physical examination may include a tear production test and measurement of the part of the eyelids
- Optometry: an examination of eyes and vision, including examination of peripheral vision. For those who want to use insurance, this test is required
- Photography of the eyelids: photographs of the eyes are taken from different angles, which can help in preparation for surgery
Medgol: Tourism Service Provider For All Types Of Surgery
Within a period of 1 to 3 hours of blepharoplasty surgery in Antalya, you can treat tired and drooping eyes and drooping eyelids and have attractive, fresh, and young eyes. In this procedure, drooping upper eyelids and puffiness under the eyes are completely corrected. Blepharoplasty surgery is an outpatient procedure that is performed without anesthesia.
Medgol, as one of the top health tourism service centers in Turkey, can introduce the best blepharoplasty surgeons in Antalya to patients. You can contact our experts in Medgol to find out about the process of admission to the best-specialized blepharoplasty centers, as well as pre-and post-surgery accommodation in Antalya.