Colon and rectal surgery in Antalya | Medgol Offers The Best Treatment Possible
Colon and rectal surgery in Turkey
Colorectal disease patients may have severe impairment as a consequence of their illness. They might be a result of mucositis, colon cancer, or of several other digestive system disorders. The good news is that these sorts of illnesses are treatable with a wide range of invasive and non-invasive therapy. Over the last 25 years, invasive operations known as colon and rectal surgery in Antalya have been carried out. In reality, these approaches are employed in both stomach surgeries and cancer treatments. They include removing the cancerous tumor from the patient’s colon or rectum (which mainly affects people over 65 years). They also address irregularities in pelvic functioning and inflammatory bowel diseases (like hemorrhoids, for example).
Colon and rectal surgery in Antalya; Different Types of Diseases
The medical staff at Medgol Medical Tourism Center has undergone specialized training in the most up-to-date techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the colon and rectum. We can find you the best hospital and surgeon in Antalya to treat a range of issues, including polyps, diverticular disease, fissures, and hemorrhoids, both symptomatically and therapeutically. Specialists in the colon and rectal surgery in Antalya often treat the following areas of the digestive system:
- Small intestine
- Large intestine or colon
- Rectum or the final straight portion of the large intestine in humans and some other mammals
- Anus or the opening where the gastrointestinal tract ends and exits the body
Polyps seem to be flexible at first look and do not appear to be harmful or malignant. On the other hand, it gradually becomes worse over time and might eventually result in colon cancer. Generally speaking, fewer symptoms than one would expect are linked to polyps. Our medical experts at Medgol highly urge people to get screening checks often in order to lower their chance of developing potentially deadly illnesses like colon cancer. This is only one of many reasons for this recommendation.
Colon and rectal surgery in Antalya; Different Types of Procedures
Our therapeutic approaches, including the technology we use and the way we provide treatment, are customized to the needs of each individual patient. With minimally invasive treatments and the maximum level of comfort possible, we help patients heal faster, spend less time in the hospital, and resume their normal daily activities faster. Examples of surgeries carried out by the colon and rectal surgeons in Antalya hospitals include:
- Colectomy: The surgical removal of all or part of the patient’s large intestine is referred to as a colonectomy or colon resection
- Colostomy: Your surgeon will cut a hole in your abdominal wall during a procedure called a colostomy and then pull one end of your colon through the incision
- Endoscopic surgery: This enables your physician to do procedures like colonoscopies and operations without the need for large incisions
- Hemorrhoidectomy: You may be a candidate for colon and rectal surgery if you have tried treatment at home but have not experienced enough relief
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis (J-pouch): It is a surgical procedure that creates a pouch from the end of the small intestine and then connects it to the anus
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) surgery: IBD, of which Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are the most prevalent types, causes flare-ups of terrible stomach pain that, in some instances, need hospitalization
- Internal sphincterotomy: It is a typical operation used by surgeons at Antalya’s best hospitals to treat anal fissures (small tears in the mucous lining of the rectum)
- Rectopexy: Rectal prolapse is a disorder that is treated surgically via a rectopexy procedure (colon and rectal surgery in Antalya)
- Resection: A resection is a kind of surgical procedure that involves removing all or a portion of a diseased organ or tissue
Why Colon and rectal surgery in Antalya
There are various hospitals in Antalya with different expertise that provide colon and rectal surgery. Due to the relatively low cost of care, the availability of a pool of skilled medical and support staff, and the wide range of tourist opportunities that are offered there, Antalya has emerged as one of the top destinations in the world for medical tourism. Although medication may be used to manage the issues, there are times when surgery may be required. We at Medgol will choose the best course of therapy for you to follow after a complete medical examination by the best doctors in Antalya.
When it comes to the degree of expertise, colorectal medicine in Antalya is on par with that of the best institutions in the United States. Patients get treatment in accordance with universally accepted standards and practices, and they have access to all essential materials.
- Affordable and appropriate treatment expenses and associated service prices
- Since we at Medgol Medical Tourism Center either employ people who are multilingual or provide patient interpreters, there is no language barrier
- We at Medgol Health Provider are widely renowned for our all-inclusive packages, which often include expert medical guidance in addition to medication and lodging. The severity of the patient’s disease, the clinic chosen for care, the attending physician, and the necessary diagnostic and therapeutic procedures all affect determining the cost of colon and rectal surgery in Antalya
Medgol; Where The Success Rate Speaks for Itself
You will be connected with some of the best hospitals and clinics in Turkey and Antalya via Medgol, an international healthcare tourism center. This would make it possible for you to evaluate many estimates of how much it would cost to treat colorectal cancer in Antalya, Turkey. The top medical experts will examine not only your medical reports but also the signs and symptoms of your illness in order to direct you toward the most effective treatment options. These all are done via the Internet at first. Whenever you decide to come to Antalya to resume your treatment, our team at Medgol will be there for you. We can manage your accommodation, air tickets, the best hospital and surgeons, and also a great city tour after you grab your health back again!