Radiology in Antalya | Best Radiology Centers In Antalya, Turkey
Radiology in Turkey
A range of medical professions is able to utilize new technology because of the ongoing advancements in the medical industry. Radiology in Antalya is a medical specialty and a branch of science that deals with the imaging and scanning needed for a precise and prompt diagnosis. Radiology may be used for a variety of purposes, such as the treatment of serious cancers as well as the identification of little fractures. Our top-tier specialists may now utilize imaging to treat both severe and minor illnesses, thanks to the development of interventional radiology. Imaging was previously only used to advise and perform minimally invasive procedures.
When working with Medgol Medical Tourism Center in Antalya, radiologists use several cutting-edge procedures to diagnose and explain a broad range of illnesses. These include:
- Nuclear medicine procedures like positron emission tomography (PET)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Radiography employing X-rays, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), and other imaging modalities
Radiology Services in Antalya
Angiography, balloon angioplasty, and biliary drainage and stenting are just examples of features of radiology in Antalya for which people from other countries come to this city. Radiology in Antalya, via our Medical Tourism Center MEDGOL, brings you a handful of benefits. In the following, you see some procedures done in radiology facilities in Antalya.
- Angiography: Angiograms are often performed at the hospital’s radiology. You may generally return home the same day, and it will typically take between 30 minutes and 2 hours
- Balloon angioplasty: Balloon angioplasty is a procedure used to open narrowed or blocked arteries. A balloon is attached to the catheter before it is inserted into an artery after being catheterized. The area where plaque deposits have totally shut off or considerably narrowed the blood flow channel is where the balloon is inflated
- Gastrostomy tube: a tube that is instantly inserted into the stomach via the abdominal cavity wall. This device allows for the expulsion of air and liquid from the stomach while also allowing the patient to receive drugs and fluids, including liquid meals
- Hemodialysis access maintenance: Haemodialysis is a procedure used to rid the blood of waste materials and extra fluid in people who have renal failure
- MR-guided Ultrasound: Both benign and malignant tumors may be treated using magnetic resonance-guided-focused ultrasound (MRgFUS). There is no need for any incisions or probes since ultrasound is a kind of energy that can pass through the skin, as well as muscle, fat, and other soft tissues
- Radiofrequency cancer ablation: The goal of minimally invasive cancer therapy, radiofrequency ablation, is to destroy cancer cells by using heat and electrical energy. The radiology in Antalya uses imaging studies to direct a small needle through the patient’s skin or via an incision into the cancer tissue
Imaging may be used by interventional radiology, which provides this service, to guide minimally invasive therapies for patients who will not have open surgery. Radiological procedures that are used to direct medical treatments include imaging methods, including computed tomography, ultrasonography, magnetic resonance imaging, and fluoroscopy.
Magnetic Resonance (MR) and Ultrasound
With the use of computer software, magnetic resonance imaging (MR) may create detailed images of the inside anatomy of the body using a magnetic field and radio waves. Utilizing the potential energy held in the hydrogen atoms inside the body, magnetic resonance imaging creates images. Alternatively called nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, this technique. It is in no way dependent on radiation.
Why You Should Choose Radiology in Antalya
One of the most important considerations for patients to think about when selecting a hospital or other institution is the cost of the treatment provided there. The high cost of healthcare may be a significant deterrent to obtaining treatment in certain countries. For elective procedures or treatments, patients who select radiology in Antalya do not need to wait for a program. One advantage of selecting radiology in Antalya is this.
Due to our highly qualified doctors, you may get treatment in Antalya at a more affordable price without compromising the excellent caliber of care you’ve come to expect. The fact that most doctors with training in Europe and the United States choose to work in Turkey and start their residency programs, there is another benefit of obtaining treatment and medical services in Antalya.
- Lower price (At least 55% cheaper)
- High-quality facilities
- Skilled and professional doctors (After your medical imaging is done and you are needed treatments)
- Easy access, luxurious accommodation, VIP transportation (Via Medgol Medical Tourism Center)
Medgol Medical Center; Radiology and Imaging in Antalya
The emergence of new technology and the rise of gadgets have sparked a revolution in a number of fields, including the medical industry. This development has made it much easier for us to understand the anatomy, physiology, and metabolism that take place inside the human body. A doctor will conduct a series of tests to look inside the human body as part of Radiology in Antalya, sometimes referred to as medical imaging. It is also in charge of the diagnosis of some diseases and cancers. Numerous hospitals in Antalya provide inexpensive diagnostic imaging services. Via our help at Medgol Medical Tourism Center, you can get access to all the imaging facilities needed for your treatment.
The Medgol Medical Tourism Center mediates these kinds of activities. We facilitate the connection between patients and some of Antalya’s most esteemed medical specialists. As a result, you may compare numerous prices for your treatment. Generally speaking, we negotiate the best pricing for you, and the costs you find are unmatched. Then, by selecting one of our packages, you may choose the day and hour of your medical consultation.