Fertility Treatment in Antalya | Experience Best IVF Methods In Antalya's Hospitals
Fertility Treatment in Turkey
Do you consider fertility treatment in Turkey, don’t you? In Turkey, more and more people are deciding to use in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. Turkey is a well-liked location for fertility treatment because of its affordable costs and unique environment. There are over 140 fertility centers in the country. Turkey’s laws prohibit the donation of eggs, sperm, or embryos. This contrasts with the other countries that are listed for receiving IVF abroad. The only treatment available is in vitro fertilization (IVF), which uses the patient’s own sperm and eggs. Although this may seem restrictive, Turkey is a viable option for those considering fertility treatment in Antalya because the cost of the procedure there may be as little as half that in the UK.
Why Fertility Treatment in Antalya
Turkish IVF success rates often reach 80%, and among the ten patients, eight became pregnant. So many patients come from other countries to give birth in Antalya. Modern medical facilities may be found there, and you can also have a calm coastal vacation there with our packages at Medgol Medical Tourism Center. The women often arrive early so they may enjoy the beach walks, consume some iodine, and just relax before the beautiful time of their life.
There are several options, and each one is customized based on how easy or difficult your pregnancy is. It must also be recognized that in Antalya, giving birth is a true source of pleasure. Each clinic has a photographer, a team of professionals, and a make-up artist who will get the mother ready for guests and take stunning pictures. The mother’s portrait will also be taken by expert photographers.
Various Methods for Fertility Treatment in Antalya
The cost of an infertility evaluation may be high, and it often necessitates uncomfortable treatments in foreign countries. Furthermore, the expense of fertility treatment is not always covered by health insurance plans. Given that you are receiving fertility treatment in Antalya from the best medical specialists, you have a chance of becoming a parent. Tests that are accessible to both men and women are among the fertility treatments offered in Antalya.
Tests for Men
In order for a man to be fertile, his testicles must produce enough healthy sperm, and those sperm must successfully be ejaculated into the vagina in order to reach the egg. Finding out whether any of these systems are interrupted is the aim of the diagnostic testing for male infertility. A thorough physical examination that includes a possible examination of your intimate areas may be performed on you. The following are a few examples of certain fertility tests:
- Semen analysis: Your physician could ask for a sample of sperm (or more than one). Your semen samples are examined at a lab. Under specific conditions, a test for sperm in the urine may be carried out
- Hormone testing: You may have a blood test to determine the level of testosterone and other male hormones in your blood
- Genetic testing: Genetic testing may be done to determine whether or not the patient’s failure to conceive is caused by a problem with their genes
- Testicular biopsy: In certain cases, a testicular biopsy may be performed to find defects that cause infertility or to collect sperm for assisted reproductive technologies like in vitro fertilization (IVF)
Imaging: In certain cases, imaging tests, such as vasography or an MRI of the brain, transrectal or scrotal ultrasounds, or transrectal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the genitalia, may be performed
Tests for Women
A woman needs healthy ovaries that generate eggs for her to be fertile. An egg must be able to pass through the reproductive system, descend into the fallopian tubes, and connect with sperm for fertilization to occur. The journey of the fertilized egg to the uterus and its integration into the uterine lining is essential. A thorough physical examination that includes a standard gynecological exam may be performed on you. The following are a few examples of certain fertility treatments in Antalya:
- Ovulation testing: Your doctor will examine the hormone levels in your blood to see whether you are ovulating or not
- Hysterosalpingography: Hysterosalpingography (his-tur-o-sal-ping-GOG-ruh-fee) is a technique that looks at your fallopian tubes and uterus to assess their health and check for any blockages or other abnormalities
- Ovarian reserve testing: The findings of this test will help determine how many eggs are available for fertilization in total
- Imaging tests: Any abnormalities in the uterus or the ovaries might be found by pelvic ultrasound. A sonohysterogram often referred to as a saline infusion ultrasonography, may be done in specific circumstances to investigate uterine features that are not evident on a typical ultrasound
Price list of Fertility Treatment in Antalya
Woman’s Blood Tests
Blood analysis of the man
Blood tests to be performed during folliculometry
Egg Collection (OPU)
Micro Injection (IVF- ICSI)
Embryo Transfer (ET)
Medicines (egg growth and cracking needles)
|EMB. DOND||€ 480|
Medgol Medical Tourism Center; Fertility Treatment in Antalya
Based on the processes involved, the cost of fertility treatment in Antalya varies from spouse to spouse. As a result, it might be difficult to avoid bringing up the issue of a clear cost. Call us at Medgol Medical Tourism Center to schedule a consultation with one of the experts in the field of infertility treatment in Antalya to learn more about the expenses related to your treatment. Our various packages are here to cover all of your expenses which include accommodation, treatment, VIP Transportation, and a city tour.